To help you decide which size to buy we advise you take your measurements. You can do this yourself or get a friend to help. Use our measuring tips and compare this to our size guide to ensure you get the correct size for you.
* Stand with your feet together and your arms at your sides.
* Use your exact measurements when selecting the size.
* Take your measurements either undressed or in lightweight clothes.
* Pull the measuring tape nice and snug but NOT tight.
* Stand up nice and tall.
* As a friend to measure you.
Measure around the shoulder blades, under your armpits and over the fullest part of your bust.
Find your natural waistline (narrowest part of waist) and measure keeping tape comfortably loose.
Measure the fullest part of the hips. Approximately 20cm below your waist.
Measure from the top of your inside leg at crotch to your ankle.
|Standard Inleg Seam (Crotch to ankle)||84||84||84||84||84||84||84|
|Standard Inleg Seam
(Crotch to ankle)